Restoration & Remediation Pay Per Click (PPC)
Restoration & Remediation Marketing Services Proven to Increase Leads, Sales, & Revenue
PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results as well as on websites and digital platforms where your target audience spends the most time browsing. With 97% of the world’s population turning to online search to find local products and services and 75% of people agreeing that paid ads make it easier to find the online information they’re looking for, and 63% of online searchers say they click on paid ads. If there’s ever been a time to invest in PPC management services from a top PPC company like Restoration Marketing HQ, that time is now.
Real-Time PPC Services Driving Real Business Results
Restoration Marketing HQ is a PPC agency with dedicated paid search specialists to manage your campaigns on the most complex platforms like Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) and Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads). Companies across the U.S. trust Restoration Marketing HQ as their PPC company of choice to:
- Optimize existing ad campaigns for better performance
- Eliminate wasted ad spend on expensive keywords and poorly optimized PPC campaigns
- Drive more leads and sales from search engines
- Dominate page one of Google and Bing search results
To get a high return you need a PPC company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? Restoration Marketing HQ does.
What’s Included In Our PPC Services
PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to generate more website traffic, leads, and sales. When you choose our PPC company, you’ll get:
A Digital Competitor Analysis, including:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry.
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC ads with higher ad positioning.
- Analyzing keywords, monthly search volumes, and more in your market.
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals.
Custom Data-Driven Ads, including:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
PPC Ad Tracking & Analytics, including:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign.
- Tracking click-through-rate.
- Tracking and optimizing cost per click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales.
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign.
PPC Campaign Management, including:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign.
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding.
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click.
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement.
Paid Search Campaigns, including:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines.
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations.
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns.
- Display advertisement campaigns.
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns.
Multi-Channel Marketing, including:
- Paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more.
- YouTube advertising.
- Google Ads campaign management.
- Google Local Services ads management.
- Bing Ads campaign management.
GET A FREE ANALYSIS
Enter your website address below:
Schedule a time to speak with us
How To Get Ranked on Google Map
SEO Demystified for Restoration & Remediation Companies
Live Training Webinar